Sands Bethlehem opened its doors on May 22, 2009 with slot machines only as well as restaurants, bars, and entertainment. In 2010, Sands added Table Games. The Sands Hotel opened in May 2011 with 300 luxury rooms and meeting space designed for a wide range of events. Additionally in 2011, a 2500-seat Sands Event Center opened, featuring top artists and entertainers. Also, in November 2011, The Sands Retail Outlets opened, bringing a unique shopping destination to the Lehigh Valley.
* 3,012 state of the art slot machines
* 200 Table Games including Poker and most Asian games
* Four Diamond Hotel with 300 well-appointed guest rooms
* 6 meeting rooms totaling 12,000 sq.
* 3,000 sq. ft. pre-function space
* Seven full service restaurants including three under the Emeril Lagasse Brand.
* A Full Service food court with 7 outlets and a bakery on site.